Salary: £24,000 to £26,500 per year dependent upon experience, plus other benefits
Contract type: Full time, Permanent
Who we are looking for
Reporting to the Head of Publishing, the successful candidate will produce, maintain and manage content to support the IFRS Foundation’s publishing activities. More specifically, the successful candidate will manage the IFRS Foundation’s content in XML and other digital formats. The Digital Content Assistant will also offer an outstanding customer service experience to all the IFRS Foundation’s end users—professionals who use and apply the Standards.
Responsibilities also include:
- participating in detailed quality assurance of new and existing content;
- assisting in the production of the IFRS Foundation’s bound volumes, individual Standards and amendments;
- managing and safeguarding content management workflows and maintaining all workflow documentation;
- helping to manage and improve content management systems and assisting with content management system troubleshooting and problem resolution;
- ensuring the efficient and punctual delivery of all content to internal and external parties;
- participating in the development and eventual deployment of a bespoke content taxonomy;
- supporting the IFRS Foundation’s standard-setting staff in all aspects of their work; and
- supporting the IFRS Foundation’s operational staff in all aspects of their work of disseminating Standards globally.
What you will bring
Skills and attributes
The successful candidate will be a motivated, confident team player who enjoys forming positive working relationships. Requirements also include:
- fluent written and spoken English;
- a logical, analytical mindset;
- a high level of attention to detail;
- an aptitude for systems and technology;
- a positive attitude, particularly toward the demands of clients;
- the ability to work independently on multiple tasks/projects; and
- the ability to deliver to deadlines without compromising quality and accuracy.
Qualifications and experience
- Degree level qualification or equivalent;
- previous experience in a content management role or editorial role;
- familiarity with XML, HTML or any other markup language;
- experience working with content management systems;
- some experience of systems of classification and taxonomies;
- demonstrable comprehension of any of the following: accountancy, tax, law or standard-setting/legislative processes; and
- experience in a legislative or regulatory environment is desirable.
Please send a detailed CV and covering letter outlining how you meet the requirements of the role, together with your salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 20 November 2017
Due to the number of responses we receive, we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.