Salary: £20,000–22,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus other benefits
Who we are and what we do
The IFRS® Foundation is an independent, not-for-profit organisation. Our mission is to develop Standards that bring transparency, accountability and efficiency to financial markets around the world. Our work serves the public interest by fostering trust, growth and long-term financial stability in the global economy. The Foundation is a stimulating and challenging place to work. Our multinational staff pursue roles in technical accounting and operations.
The Foundation sells products and services to generate income and fund its operations. The Customer Services Team plays an important role in supporting sales and marketing by raising awareness of products, encouraging and processing product sales, and generally providing high levels of service to a global customer base.
What we are looking for
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, Customer Services Representatives are the first point of contact for customers, and the team aims to provide customers with a polite and friendly greeting and a helpful and swift resolution to their query so that their needs are met.
Role responsibilities include:
- dealing with a range of customer service enquiries by phone and email and occasionally in-person;
- processing orders and payments by email or phone and arranging despatch of orders;
- reconciling all payment types with the CRM system;
- processing cheques and bank transfers;
- liaising with the Finance Team/Agencies to ensure smooth processing of all orders.
- assisting with end-of-month reporting;
- assisting with marketing campaigns and customer reporting;
- supporting other team members with tasks; and
- working on ad-hoc projects.
What you bring
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will be a motivated and customer-focused team-player who enjoys working with others, and who takes a positive and responsive attitude to problem-solving. Requirements also include:
- a high degree of integrity and professionalism;
- an ability to remain composed under pressure;
- excellent spoken and written communication skills and, in particular, the ability to write clearly and concisely;
- a high level of attention to detail;
- an ability to plan, organise and prioritise work time effectively and adapt to changing priorities;
- an ability to listen to others, follow instructions and respond positively to constructive feedback;
- an ability to use own initiative and to work and make decisions autonomously;
- previous experience in a customer-service role; and
- a working knowledge of Microsoft Office would be highly advantageous.
Please send a detailed CV and covering letter outlining why you meet the requirements of the role, together with your salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 9 October 2017
Due to the number of responses we receive we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.