Who we are and what we do
The IFRS® Foundation is an independent, not-for-profit organisation. Our mission is to develop Standards that bring transparency, accountability and efficiency to financial markets around the world. Our work serves the public interest by fostering trust, growth and long-term financial stability in the global economy. The Foundation is a stimulating and challenging place to work. Numbering around 150, and based mainly in London, our multinational staff pursue roles in technical accounting and operations.
Who we are looking for
This is a pivotal role within the Content Services team which supports the organisation’s global customer base as well as its internal stakeholders. You will lead a team of Customer Service Representatives in helping deliver customer value by enabling all orders for IFRS products and helping a global customer base with all their product requirements and information needs.
More specifically, the successful candidate will take responsibility for:
- Working alongside the Customer Services Representatives to deliver a professional, high quality and consistent customer experience by fulfilling all customer orders and resolving queries in a timely manner.
- Coordinating the processing of all large book orders.
- Managing all of the organisation’s key accounts, delegating the work as appropriate, ensuring that their specialist requirements are fully met.
- Coordinating and managing all the shipping and logistics operations of the organisation, including spearheading any problem resolution.
- Supervising the work of the Customer Services Representatives by:
- providing support and guidance to team members;
- acting as a point of escalation for customer queries and complaints;
- ensuring that all tasks are distributed fairly amongst team members.
- Contributing to the development of the Customer Service team by:
- Role-modelling the positive and proactive customer service approach expected of all team members.
- Maintaining an open team culture of collaboration, cross-skilling and knowledge sharing.
- Providing input to performance reviews.
- Working with the Marketing and Production Teams to coordinate customer support for the creation and marketing of new products.
- Introducing process and workflow improvements and ensuring that the Customer Service team operates optimally given available systems.
- Helping scope out, plan for implement and document system enhancements and upgrades alongside with all relevant process instructions.
- Identifying and escalating key risks and problems affecting customers, including providing recommendations for risk mitigation and problem resolution.
What you will bring
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a customer service leadership role. Requirements also include:
- Strong team ethic; the capacity to work effectively, collaboratively and sensitively with others in order to achieve success.
- A high degree of integrity and professionalism; ability to remain composed under pressure.
- Positive and proactive approach to problem-solving, with an interest in IT.
- Ability to use own initiative, and willingness to accept responsibility.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Excellent organisational skills; ability to effectively plan and manage work and adapt to changing priorities in order to meet deadlines.
- Methodical approach to problem solving, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Good understanding of business and customer service issues, including international shipping and logistics.
- Broad and demonstrable understanding of e-commerce, CRM systems and databases.
Please send a detailed CV and covering letter outlining why you meet the requirements of the role, together with your salary expectations, to email@example.com.
Closing date: 17 December 2018
We may commence interviews prior to the closing date, so please apply without delay if you feel your skills and experience match our criteria.Due to the number of responses we receive, we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.