Salary: Competitive, plus generous benefits
Who we are and what we do
The IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) Foundation is an independent, not-for-profit organisation, which works in the public interest. Our mission is to develop Standards that bring transparency, accountability and efficiency to financial markets around the world. Our work serves the public interest by fostering trust, growth and long-term financial stability in the global economy.
The Foundation is a stimulating and challenging place to work. We have around 150 staff, mainly based in London, drawn from nearly 30 nationalities covering roles in technical accounting, operational and support functions.
The Foundation undertakes the sale of products and services in order to generate income and fund its operations. The Customer Services Team plays an important role in supporting these sales and marketing activities by raising awareness of products, encouraging and processing product sales, and generally providing high levels of service to a global customer base.
Who we are looking for
Reporting to the Customer Services Team Leader, Customer Services Representatives are the first point of contact for customers, and the team aims to provide customers with a polite and friendly greeting and a helpful and swift resolution to their query so that their needs are met. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Proactively supporting customers and dealing with a range of in-bound customer service enquiries by email, phone and occasionally in-person.
- Processing orders and payments by email or phone and arranging despatch of orders.
- Reconciling all payment types with the CRM system.
- Processing cheques and bank transfers.
- Liaising with the Finance Team and our bank to ensure the smooth processing of all orders.
- Assisting with month-end reporting.
- Arranging shipments for key customers (ie subscribers): compiling reports, writing instructions and liaising with external parties.
- Managing product stock and packaging levels at the offsite warehouse.
- Updating system shipping data on a bi-annual basis.
- Supporting other team members with tasks.
- Working on ad-hoc projects as necessary.
What you will bring
The successful candidate will be a motivated and customer-focussed team-player who enjoys working with others, and who takes a positive and responsive attitude to problem-solving. Requirements also include:
Skills and attributes
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills and in particular the ability to write clearly and concisely.
- High level of attention to detail.
- High degree of integrity and professionalism; ability to remain composed under pressure.
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise work / time effectively and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to listen to others, follow instructions and respond positively to constructive feedback.
- Ability to use own initiative and to work / make decisions autonomously.
- Previous experience in a customer service role would be highly advantageous.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel) would be highly advantageous.
- 2nd language skills would be highly advantageous.
Please send a detailed CV, covering letter and salary expectations outlining why you meet the requirements of the role to email@example.com.
Closing date: open until filled
We may commence interviews prior to the closing date, so please apply without delay if you feel your skills and experience match our criteria. Due to the number of responses we receive, we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.