Compensation: £25,000 to £30,000, dependent on experience, plus generous benefits
Location: London, Canary Wharf (E14)
Who we are and what we do
The IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) Foundation is an independent, not-for-profit organisation, which works in the public interest. Our mission is to develop Standards that bring transparency, accountability and efficiency to financial markets around the world. Our work serves the public interest by fostering trust, growth and long-term financial stability in the global economy. The Foundation is a stimulating and challenging place to work. We have around 150 staff, mainly based in London, drawn from over 30 nationalities covering roles in technical accounting, operational and support functions.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a positive, creative and self-starting product marketer to join our Marketing department. Your role will be to market the Foundation’s products and services (printed books, online subscriptions, licensing and conferences) to a global audience, in order to help the Foundation achieve its self-generating income targets. You will also play an important role in the development of the Foundation’s 3-year product strategy and roadmap for the provision of digital services.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager and working alongside another Marketing Executive, you will:
- Have full involvement in the creation of a global marketing plan which raises awareness of the Foundation’s products and services and focuses on customer retention and acquisition.
- Take responsibility for delivering agreed aspects of the plan, implementing targeted marketing campaigns using a variety of channels and activities, including writing and proofreading creative copy for print and digital and attending UK and international accounting conferences / exhibitions.
- Help the Foundation develop its 3-year product roadmap for the provision of digital services (ie our stakeholders’ digital experience).
- Work closely with other departments (particularly Customer Services, Communications, Production and Editorial) to ensure there is a joined-up approach to marketing activities and that content is effective, engaging and appropriate.
- Manage an allocated marketing budget to extract maximum value from appropriate resources.
- Conduct research and extract, manipulate and analyse data to monitor campaign performance, facilitate better customer knowledge and understanding, and inform ongoing product development.
- Update databases and a customer relationship management (CRM) system and review data management processes.
What you will bring
- Previous product marketing experience is essential.
- A marketing-related degree or professional qualification (ideally CIM Level 4 or equivalent) is strongly preferred.
- Experience of using HTML and a CRM system will be highly advantageous.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools is essential, particularly Excel and Word.
- Proficiency in writing and speaking another European language (especially Spanish) will be advantageous.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and to respond positively to constructive feedback.
- Creative thinker with a positive and proactive attitude to problem-solving.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, particularly the ability to write clear, concise and engaging marketing copy.
- Strong commercial acumen, experience of managing budgets and generating sales, and strong analytical and numerical skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
Please send a detailed CV and covering letter outlining why you meet the requirements of the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 8 February 2019
Due to the number of responses we receive we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.