Salary: Competitive plus generous benefits
Location: Canary Wharf, London (flexible and hybrid office/home working offered)
Hours: 35 hours per week
Who we are looking for
- We are looking for an experienced accountant or sustainability reporting professional to join our staff at the forefront of digital financial and sustainability reporting and standards development. You will support the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) and the newly formed International Sustainability Standards Board (ISSB) by contributing to the development of digital reporting frameworks (taxonomies) for IFRS® Accounting Standards and IFRS® Sustainability Disclosure Standards.
- This job description outlines the role responsibilities and minimum competencies expected.
- Candidates who wish to be considered for this role must also:
- Have demonstrable knowledge of—and experience in—applying IFRS Accounting Standards, GAAP and/or recognised financial or sustainability reporting standards.
- Have good working knowledge and previous experience of mapping/tagging financial or sustainability disclosures using a digital taxonomy (eg IFRS Accounting Taxonomy, SASB Standards XBRL Taxonomy) or other relevant standards/frameworks (eg GRI, TCFD).
- Have a demonstrable understanding of data architecture and modelling principles and, ideally, experience in ontology/taxonomy development.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the Foundation’s objectives and to the ideals of standard-setting in the public interest.
Please send a detailed CV and covering letter outlining how you meet the requirements of the role, together with your salary expectations, to email@example.com.
Closing date: Ongoing
Interviews are held via video conferencing as a part of our standard international recruitment process.
Due to the number of responses we receive, we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.