This conference combines the annual IFRS Foundation conference and annual World Standard-setters conference. In response to the covid-19 pandemic and restrictions on physical conferences, we have created an event that will provide the information and networking opportunities you would normally experience by attending our conferences.
It is a unique opportunity for you to hear directly from the International Accounting Standards Board (Board) members on the latest developments in IFRS Standards and on major consultations taking place.
IASB presenters include Hans Hoogervorst (Chair), Sue Lloyd (Vice-Chair), Board members Nick Anderson, Tadeu Cendon, Françoise Flores, Jianqiao Lu, Darrel Scott, Tom Scott, Rika Suzuki, Ann Tarca and Mary Tokar, as well as a number of the Board’s senior technical staff.
The conference will offer interactive Q&A sessions—where delegates can ask presenters questions—panel discussions and virtual networking opportunities with fellow delegates and speakers in a chatroom environment.
28 September 2020
The packed two-day programme includes:
- a speech by the Chair of the Board Hans Hoogervorst;
- an update on the work of the Board and the IFRS Interpretations Committee;
- a discussion about applying IFRS Standards in the light of covid-19;
- an interactive Q&A session on improving communication in financial reports; and
- nine interactive presentations on technical projects, allowing delegates to choose sessions that most interest them.
Delegates will also be able to view recordings of the sessions after the conference.
View the full draft event programme.
We look forward to seeing you at #IFRSvirtual2020.