12–13 September 2019, Marriott Hotel, Berlin, Germany
The EY 18th IFRS Kongress in cooperation with the IFRS® Foundation will take place on Thursday 12 and Friday 13 September 2019 at the Marriott Hotel in Berlin.
12 September 2019
Come to hear from the IASB’s Vice-Chair Sue Lloyd and Board Member Jianqiao Lu:
- Discover the Board’s plans after the completion of its major accounting projects
- Listen to updates on the Financial Instruments with Characteristics of Equity (FICE) project, and
- Get an overview of the Goodwill and Impairment project.
The IFRS Kongress will also focus on:
- current issues arising from the implementation of new IFRS Standards
- current and future requirements for financial reporting from different perspectives
- the impact on Brexit and IBOR, and hot topics from the sectors.
In the breakout sessions, speakers from well-known companies, together with EY representatives, will highlight current accounting topics from various perspectives.
This is a German language event. The registration fee is 1.595 Euro plus VAT.
Register by 31 July 2019 for a 200 Euro discount.
For information about how to register please visit EY's website.