We are pleased to announce that the IFRS Foundation and the Malaysian Accounting Standards Board (MASB) are jointly hosting a workshop on IFRS 17 Insurance Contracts at the Sheraton Imperial in Kuala Lumpur on Thursday 17 May 2018.
17 May 2018
This one-day workshop will bring together representatives of the International Accounting Standards Board, IFRS experts and those who need to understand the requirements of implementing the new insurance contracts Standard.
The conference will provide a unique insight into the practical implementation issues and associated challenges of IFRS 17.
The presenters are:
- Amaro Gomes, IASB Member
- Darrel Scott, IASB Member
- Paul Davis, CFO Asia, Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty SE
- Martyn van Wensveen, Partner – Advisory Services, EY Malaysia
- Jeong Hyeok Park, Chief Accounting Officer at Samsung Life Insurance
- Ken Pushpanathan, MASB WG Chairman for IFRS 17
For information about registration;