Are traditional metrics still relevant?
Effective communication of accurate, trustworthy, insightful information is the cornerstone of well-functioning capital markets. How are technological changes affecting information consumption? What are the potential benefits, or pitfalls, to consider?
This is the third annual event that the IFRS Foundation and CFA Institute have organised especially for the investment community, and is an important part of our ongoing dialogue with investors.
05 June 2018
This event will explore current and future implications in capital markets from different perspectives.
- David Wright—Director, EMEA Head of Product Strategy, Systematic Active Equity, BlackRock's Active Equity Group
- Dr Andrei Kirilenko—Director of the Centre for Global Finance and Technology, Imperial College Business School
- Kirstin Gillon—Global Technology Lead, ICAEW
- Kurt Schacht, CFA—Managing Director, Advocacy, CFA Institute
- Hans Hoogervorst—Chair, International Accounting Standards Board
For more information and to register your interest in attending this event, please email Jennifer McFaul at the IFRS Foundation.