With contributions from the International Accounting Standards Board, PwC, investors and preparers, stay up to date with the latest regulatory and accounting developments at the 19th annual Meet the Experts conference.
20 November 2017
This practical two-day programme includes an overview of the latest developments in standard-setting, by IASB Chairman Hans Hoogervorst; a review of the impact of changing technology on financial reporting by PwC Partner Dr. Richard Horn; a presentation on long-term views on accounting and research by Royal Holloway University professor Chris Nobes—and much more.
Meet the Experts speakers include:
- Hans Hoogervorst, IASB Chairman
- Françoise Flores, IASB Member
- Dave Walters, Partner, Accounting Consulting Services Group, PwC
- John Hitchins, Deputy Chair, FRRP
- Sandra Thompson, Partner, Accounting Consulting Services Group, PwC
- Ben Peters, Fund Manager and CEO, Evenlode
View the conference programme.
For information about how to register please:
- visit the external conference website
- email firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- call +44(0) 20 7017 7484.
Please quote your VIP Code: FKW53499IASBE3 when booking.