IFRS Conference in DubaiMembers of the International Accounting Standards Board (Board) will join leaders in financial reporting from the private sector and regulatory bodies, as well as accounting professionals and others with an interest in IFRS Standards.
04 October 2017
Presenters include Hans Hoogervorst (Chairman of the Board), Sue Lloyd (Vice-Chair), Board members Gary Kabureck and Martin Edelmann, a number of the Board's senior technical staff and other IFRS experts.
Pre-conference workshops (09:30–12:00—Wednesday 4 October 2017) will include:
- an investor-focused IFRS Standards update;
- introducing IFRS 17 Insurance Contracts;
- foundations of IFRS 9 Financial Instruments, IFRS 15 Revenue from Contracts with Customers and IFRS 16 Leases; and
- Better Communication in Financial Reporting.
In addition to the pre-conference workshops and presentations, we will provide:
- plenary sessions on maintenance, implementation and education activities;
- a panel discussion on Islamic Accounting Finance; and
- technical break-out sessions, which will provide forums to discuss the implementation of IFRS 9, IFRS 15 and IFRS 16, and examine in detail other major projects on the Board's active Agenda.
Please see the final conference programme for more information.
To join us either:
- register online [this link takes you to an external website];
- email: email@example.com; or
- telephone: +44 (0)20 7017 5509.
The conference is managed under contract by IIR Ltd (UK) for the IFRS Foundation