The Capital Markets Advisory Committee (CMAC) and the Global Preparers Forum (GPF), the investor and preparer advisory groups for the International Accounting Standards Board (Board), held their annual joint meeting on 15 and 16 June 2017.
The following items and projects were discussed:
- The Board and the IFRS Interpretation Committee’s recent technical activities (IASB and IFRS Interpretations Committee Update)
- Disclosure Initiative—Principles of Disclosure Discussion Paper
- Primary Financial Statements—comparability and flexibility in performance reporting
- Post-implementation Review of IFRS 13 Fair Value Measurement
- Impairment testing of goodwill
- Exposure Draft Improvements to IFRS 8 Operating Segments
A summary of the meeting and all other related information is available from the meeting page.