IFRS Interpretations Committee
IFRS Interpretations Committee member
30 Jun 2020
Bonnie van Etten was appointed to the IFRS Interpretations Committee in July 2014 for a term of three years. She was re-appointed for a further three years in July 2017.
Bonnie Van Etten is the Group Accounting Officer for Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. and is responsible for overseeing the Company’s accounting, reporting and internal controls. She was named to the position in March 2017 and is based in Auburn Hills, Mich.
Prior to her current role, she was the Vice President-Chief Accounting Officer for NAFTA and FCA US LLC.
Van Etten has handled a number of financial responsibilities within the Company including serving as Head of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. and FCA US Global Technical Accounting and Accounting Research.
She joined the Company in December 2010 from American Express, where she last served as Vice President, Regulatory Reporting. She received her bachelor’s in finance from Anderson University, Indiana (USA).
Her work background includes:
- 2017 - current, Vice President, Group Accounting Officer - Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V.
- 2015 – Vice President, FCA - NAFTA, FCA US Chief Accounting Officer
- 2013 – Head of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. and FCA US LLC Global Technical Accounting and Accounting Research
- 2010 – Director, Technical Accounting – FCA US LLC
- 2009 – Vice President, Regulatory Reporting, American Express Company
- 2006 – Vice President, Controller - Technical Accounting Group, American Express International, Inc.
- 2001 – Director – Capital Markets Group (Europe), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- 1997 – U.S. Audit practice, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP