If you missed registration the first time, here is another opportunity to register for the first truly global conference from the IFRS Foundation and ICAEW.
Tap into key learning resources from standard-setters and from debates among panels of representatives from global professional firms and organisations who have already implemented the Standard. Gain access to seven comprehensive webinars for finance teams involved in implementing the Standard and for other internal teams that are directly affected—all on a simple online platform you can access at your convenience. This innovative conference will be available online until Wednesday 10 January 2018.
This virtual conference is available until 10 January 2018!
Access this essential training solution for only £60+VAT per delegate (bulk bookings are also available) and benefit from:
- insights from leading global experts on IFRS Standards;
- on-demand webinars; and
- high-quality practical guides and resources.
Connect into this virtual conference from anywhere in the world via your desktop, or any internet-enabled device.
- Listen to International Accounting Standards Board technical staff Patrina Buchanan and Kathryn Donkersley explain the provisions of the Standard, with information about the transition to IFRS 16, measurement and disclosure, optional recognition exemptions and other crucial technical issues.
- Attend panel discussions and hear experts discussing practical questions, business implications and implementation challenges.
- Access practical resources available to pack into your virtual briefcase for further reading, including examples researched and published by ICAEW and the IFRS Foundation.
For the full conference programme, information on the structure and benefits of the virtual conference and instructions on how to register, visit the ICAEW website or contact the ICAEW events booking team:
- Tel: +44 (0) 1908 248 159
- Email: email@example.com
Bulk booking discounts available
We are delighted to be able to offer your organisation access to this convenient training solution from as little as £20 per staff member. Bulk bookings are available for teams of 10 or more. Email to find out more.