Members of the International Accounting Standards Board (the Board) will join leaders in financial reporting from the private sector and regulatory bodies, as well as accounting professionals and others with an interest in IFRS Standards.
The event will provide unique insight into standard-setting projects and enable those present to hear about the future of financial reporting, directly from the people who set our Standards.
29 June 2017
Presenters include Hans Hoogervorst (Chairman of the Board), Sue Lloyd (Vice-Chair), Board members—Stephen Cooper, Martin Edelmann, Françoise Flores, Chungwoo Suh and Mary Tokar—a number of the Board’s senior technical staff and other IFRS experts.
Pre-conference workshops (09:30–12:00—Thursday 29 June 2017) will include:
- an investor-focused IFRS Standards update;
- an exploration of IFRS 9 Financial Instruments, IFRS 15 Revenue from Contracts with Customers and IFRS 16 Leases;
- the IFRS Taxonomy; and
- ‘Better Communication’ through the financial statements.
In addition to the pre-conference workshops and presentations, we will provide:
- plenary sessions on insurance and implementation activities;
- a panel discussion on the future of financial reporting; and
- technical break-out sessions, which will provide forums to discuss the implementation of—IFRS 9, IFRS 15 and IFRS 16—and examine in detail other major projects on the Board’s active Agenda.
See the conference programme for more information.
To join us either:
- register online [this link takes you to an external website];
- email: email@example.com; or
- telephone: +44 (0)20 7017 5509.
The conference is managed under contract by IIR Ltd (UK) for the IFRS Foundation