The IFRS® Taxonomy Consultative Group (ITCG) held a face-to-face meeting on 12 June 2017.
The group discussed:
- recent Better Communication in Financial Reporting activities;
- an update by the European Securities and Markets Authority and the US Securities and Exchange Commission on the use of the IFRS Taxonomy;
- a draft of Using the IFRS Taxonomy—a preparer’s guide;
- proposed IFRS Taxonomy content changes for continuing and discontinued operations and for IFRS 17 Insurance Contracts;
- IFRS Taxonomy tables;
- an update by XBRL International on entity-specific disclosures;
- IFRS Taxonomy implementation notes; and
- development of an IFRS Taxonomy platform.
View the ITCG June meeting summary.