The Taxonomy Architecture is a technical guide supporting those users of the IFRS Taxonomy files requiring a detailed description of the XBRL architecture.
This guide is intended for use by those who are already familiar with XBRL and the use of taxonomies within filing systems.
The guide includes:
- the file architecture, including entry point schemas;
- a description of the taxonomy modelling;
- XBRL features used (and not used); and
- details for extended roles and link roles.
|IFRS Taxonomy Architecture|
|IFRS Taxonomy Guide|
* The Russian translation of the 2013 IFRS Taxonomy Guide, including the taxonomy labels, has not been approved by a review committee appointed by the IFRS Foundation. The translation of the taxonomy labels should be treated as indicative only. The Russian translation is copyright of the IFRS Foundation.