Compensation: £20,000 plus (dependent upon experience), plus generous benefits
Who we are looking for
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager/Team Leader, Customer Services Representatives are the first point of contact for customers, and the team aims to provide customers with a polite and friendly greeting and a helpful and swift resolution to their query so that their needs are met. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Proactively supporting customers and dealing with a range of in-bound customer service enquiries by phone and email (and occasionally in-person).
- Reconciling all payment types with the CRM system.
- Managing product stock and packaging levels at the offsite warehouse.
- Supporting other team members with tasks.
A full job description is available here.
What you will bring
The successful candidate will be a motivated and customer-focussed team-player who enjoys working with others, and who takes a positive and responsive attitude to problem-solving. Requirements also include:
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills and in particular the ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Ability to listen to others, follow instructions and respond positively to constructive feedback.
- Ability to use own initiative and to work and make decisions autonomously.
- Previous experience in a customer service role and working knowledge of Microsoft Office would be highly advantageous.
Please send a detailed CV and covering letter outlining why you meet the requirements of the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 23 March 2018
We may commence interviews prior to the closing date, so please apply without delay if you feel your skills and experience match our criteria.Due to the number of responses we receive, we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.