IFRS Taxonomy Guide 2010
Updated from the 2009 edition with content for the IFRS Taxonomy 2010, The IFRS Taxonomy 2010 Guide has been specifically prepared for users of the IFRS Taxonomy who are already familiar with XBRL and who have an understanding of the application of IFRSs in XBRL.
The IFRS Taxonomy 2010 Guide includes:
- an outline of the architecture of the IFRS Taxonomy
- guidance for preparers and issuers of financial statements when creating instance documents and extensions
- guidance on how to extend the IFRS Taxonomy
- XBRL Fundamentals - an introduction to the basics of XBRL.
- a glossary of commonly-used XBRL terminology
Click here to downloadThe IFRS Taxonomy 2010 Guide [PDF, 2.06MB]