IFRS Taxonomy Guide 2009
The IFRS Taxonomy Guide 2009 c ontains guidance on how to use the IFRS Taxonomy from both an accounting and XBRL technology perspective. Updated from the 2008 edition with content for the IFRS Taxonomy 2009, the IFRS Taxonomy Guide 2009 has been specifically prepared for users of the IFRS Taxonomy who are already familiar with XBRL and who have an understanding of the application of IFRSs in XBRL.
The IFRS Taxonomy Guide includes:
- an outline of the architecture of the IFRS Taxonomy
- guidance for preparers and issuers of financial statements when creating instance documents and extensions
- guidance on how to extend the IFRS Taxonomy
- XBRL Fundamentals - an introduction to the basics of XBRL.
- a glossary of commonly-used XBRL terminology
Buy the IFRS Taxonomy Guide from the IFRS bookshop
Download the IFRS Taxonomy Guide [PDF, 2.2MB]
Other editions of the IFRS Taxonomy Guide
To view the 2008 edition of the IFRS Taxonomy Guide, please click here.
To view the 2010 edition of the IFRS Taxonomy Guide, please click here.