The IFRS Foundation is pleased to announce the publication of the following translations:
- Armenian translation of the 2012 consolidated, unaccompanied IFRSs issued at 1 January 2012 (Red Book). Includes IFRSs with an effective date after 1 January 2012 but not the IFRSs they will replace. Available on the Official IFRS Translations page.
- Japanese translations of the following Exposure Drafts, which are available on the 'Comment on a proposal' webpage.
- Defined Benefit Plans: Employee Contributions (Proposed amendments to IAS 19), issued in English by the IASB in March 2013. Comments to be received by 25 July 2013.
- Regulatory Deferral Accounts, issued in English by the IASB in April 2013. Comments to be received by 4 September 2013.
- Leases, issued in English by the IASB in May 2013. Comments to be received by 13 September 2013.
- Russian translation of the 2013 consolidated, unaccompanied IFRSs (without early application) (Blue Book). Official pronouncements applicable on 1 January 2013. Does not include IFRSs with an effective date after 1 January 2013. Available on the Official IFRS Translations page.
eIFRS/Comprehensive subscribers can access the above translations from eIFRS (you will be required to provide your login details).
To find more information about our Available Translations visit the Translations Status page. If you are interested in purchasing our available translated publications please visit our IFRS Web Shop.