The IFRS Foundation is pleased to announce the publication of the Albanian translation of the consolidated 2012 IFRS requirements (Red Book) and of the following new and revised Standards issued by the IASB in English in 2013, 2012 and 2011:
- 2013 new and revised Standards
- Novation of Derivatives and Continuation of Hedge Accounting (Amendments to IAS 39)
- Recoverable Amount Disclosures for Non-financial Assets (Amendments to IAS 36)
- IFRIC 21 Levies
- 2012 new and revised Standards
- Investment Entities (Amendments to IFRS 10, IFRS 12, IAS 27)
- Consolidated Financial Statements, Joint Arrangements and Disclosure of Interests in Other Entities: Transition Guidance (Amendments to IFRS 10, IFRS 11 and IFRS 12)
- Annual Improvements 2009–2011 Cycle
- Government Loans (Amendments to IFRS 1)
- 2011 new and revised Standards
- Disclosures—Offsetting Financial Assets and Financial Liabilities (Amendments to IFRS 7)
- Offsetting Financial Assets and Financial Liabilities (Amendments to IAS 32)
- Mandatory Effective Date of IFRS 9 and Transition Disclosures (Amendments to IFRS 9 (2009), IFRS 9 (2010) and IFRS 7)
- IFRIC 20 Stripping Costs in the Production Phase of a Surface Mine
- Presentation of Items of Other Comprehensive Income (Amendments to IAS 1)
- IAS 19 Presentation of Items of Other Comprehensive Income (Amendments to IAS 1)
- IFRS 13 Employee Benefits (revised)
- IFRS 12 Fair Value Measurement
- IFRS 11 Disclosure of Interests in Other Entities
- IFRS 10 Joint Arrangements
- IAS 28 Consolidated Financial Statements (revised)
- IAS 27 Separate Financial Statements (revised)
This section is updated throughout the year with translations of new and revised Standards as issued by the IASB, as the translations become available.
At present, the files correspond to the text used for the adoption of IFRS into law, and do not include the accompanying material such as the Bases for Conclusions and the Illustrative Examples.
eIFRS/Comprehensive subscribers can access the Albanian translations from eIFRS (you will be required to provide your login details). If you wish to purchase a Comprehensive or eIFRS subscription please visit our Web Shop.
To find more information about our available translations visit the Translations Status page. If you are interested in purchasing our available translated publications please visit the Web Shop.