IASB staff event for IFRS Teachers
Each year the IASB technical staff hold in London a one day event for those teaching International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
The event provides a forum for those teaching IFRS to:
- discuss the development of new and amended IFRSs (especially on those IFRSs that have been issued but that are not yet effective) with the IASB technical staff;
- discuss the development of recent interpretations and amendments to IFRSs resulting from the annual improvements project with the IFRS Interpretations Committee technical staff;
- be updated by senior IASB technical staff on the main principles being considered in developing major new IFRSs that are on the IASB’s active agenda;
- participate in a workshop on Framework-based IFRS teaching; and
- provide feedback to the IASB on providing support to those teaching IFRS.
|Friday 1 May 2015
||IASB Board room, 30 Cannon Street, London
There is no charge for attending this event (travel, accommodation and other costs incurred by you attending will not be reimbursed by the IASB)
The event will include a number of sessions and those sessions will take a variety of forms—presentations, question and answer sessions, a Framework-based teaching workshop and feedback from the participants.
Refreshments will be provided by the IASB.
Participation is limited to a maximum of 40 IFRS teachers, with no more than four participants from each country. Places will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
To register you place, kindly complete the form below and email it to Gloria Lindfield (email@example.com). Only successful applicants will be contacted.