Global Preparers Forum [GPF]
The Global Preparers Forum [GPF] is an independent body with members drawn from a variety of industry and geographical backgrounds. It has been sponsored by a number of international or national preparer organisations specifically to provide the IASB with input from the international preparer community. Its members have considerable practical experience of financial reporting and are established commentators on accounting matters in their own right or through working with representative bodies in which they are involved.
The forum meets with IASB representatives usually three times a year. These meetings are held in public and usually take place in London. Audio recordings of the meetings are posted on the website shortly after the meeting finishes.
Members of the forum:
- provide input into concepts and proposals that the IASB is developing.
- offer advice to the IASB on the practical implications of its intended proposals for preparers of financial statements.
Members are unpaid and serve as individuals, not as representatives of their respective employer or preparer organisation.
- Malcolm Cheetham (GPF Chairman), Chief Accounting Officer, Novartis, Switzerland
- Koushik Chatterjee, Group Chief Financial Officer, Tata Steel, India
- Kevin Davies, Global Head of Technical Accounting Department, Anglo Gold Ashanti, South Africa
- Bo Eriksson, Chief Financial Officer, Munksjö Sweden
- Jacques Ethevenin, Deputy Finance Director, Air Liquide, France
- Gerard Gil, Deputy Chief Financial Officer, BNP Paribas, France
- Russell Hodge, General Electric, USA
- Yutaka Honzawa, Deputy Senior General Manager, Corporate Planning & Control Division, Sony, Japan
- Olivia Larmaraud, Chief Accounting Officer, PSA Peugeot Citroen, France
- Bob Laux, Senior Director - Technical Accounting and Reporting, Microsoft, USA
- Sandra Melocik, Senior Accounting Policy Advisor, Exxon Mobil, USA
- Luiz Murilo Strube Lima, Manager, Petrobras, Brazil
- Maria Theofilaktidis. Senior Vice President & Chief Accountant, Scotiabank, Canada
- Hiroshi Yamada, Chief Accounting and Liaison Officer, General Manager, Accounting Group, Panasonic Corporation, Japan
- Zhang Shaofeng, Chief Financial Officer, Trans-Asia Gas Pipeline Co., PetroChina, P R China
- Richard Ackland (GPF Secretary), KPMG (email@example.com)