The International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) and the US Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) plan to hold a series of public roundtable meetings between November 2010 and January 2011 for the Revenue Recognition, lnsurance Contracts and Leases projects.
- Thursday 4 November in Norwalk, Connecticut, USA
- Monday 8 November in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Wednesday 10 November in London, UK
- Tuesday 23 November in Stanford, California, USA
- Thursday 9 December in Tokyo, Japan (please note that this is a change to the previously announced date of Tuesday 7 December)
- Thursday 16 December in London, UK
- Monday 20 December in Norwalk, Connecticut, USA
- Friday 17 December in London, UK
- Monday 20 December in Hong Kong
- Wednesday 5 January in Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Thursday 6 January in Norwalk, Connecticut, USA
Registration will be opened shortly, and details of how to register to participate (including the deadline for registrations) will be announced soon on the Revenue Recognition, Insurance Contracts, and Leases project pages.