On 9 April 2014, the Trustees of the IFRS Foundation jointly hosted a stakeholder event in Sydney, Australia in conjunction with CPA Australia and the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia (ICAA).
The event featured opening remarks by Lynn Wood, Chairman of the Australian Financial Reporting Council I (FRC) and IFRS Foundation Trustee, and a keynote speech by Michel Prada, Chairman of the IFRS Foundation Trustees. It also featured an interactive panel discussion with senior financial reporting stakeholders. These included:
- Tanya Branwhite, Executive Director – Strategy Research, Macquarie Securities Group
- W. Peter Day, Member of the Board of Directors, Ansell
- Alex Malley, Chief Executive, CPA Australia
- Ian Mackintosh, Vice Chairman, IASB
- Lee White, Chief Executive, ICAA
The discussion was moderated by Narelle Hooper, financial journalist.