On 16 October 2013, the Trustees of the IFRS Foundation jointly hosted with the Deutsches Rechnungslegungs Standards Committee e.V. (DRSC) a stakeholder event to coincide with their meeting in Frankfurt.
The event included a panel discussion entitled ‘The Future of Global Financial Reporting'. The discussion was moderated by Professor Jörg Rocholl, President of the European School of Management and Technology (ESMT) and included the following participants:
- Hans Hoogervorst, Chairman of the IASB
- Elizabeth Corley, Chief Executive Officer of Allianz Global Investors
- Dr. h.c. Liesel Knorr, President of the DRSC
- Professor Dr. Norbert Winkeljohann of PricewaterhouseCoopers AG
- Georg Denoke, Chief Financial Officer of Linde AG