The IASB's Taxonomy Consultative Group (ITCG) held a face to face meeting 7 June 2016.
Topics discussed were:
- update on the Board’s work to improve communication of financial information, including the IFRS Taxonomy;
- use of structured electronic reporting, including the IFRS Taxonomy;
- IFRS Taxonomy implementation guidance;
- IFRS Taxonomy content areas for review;
- IFRS Taxonomy educational materials—Guide to Understanding the IFRS Taxonomy Common
Practice Content; Implementation of Taxonomy Packaging 1.0–Versioning control and translations; and
- ITCG member updates.
View the ITCG June meeting summary.