IFRS Taxonomy Annual Convention is taking place on the 25 April, Hilton Tower Bridge Hotel, London.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to attend the only event to bring together experts from the international financial reporting, XBRL and regulatory communities, who will examine the implementation of XBRL (eXtensible Business Reporting Language) with IFRSs.
For the latest information or to register, click here
Quote VIP code: FKW52323IFRSE1
Who will you hear at the IFRS Taxonomy Annual Convention 2012?
• Hans Hoogervorst, Chairman, IASB
• Mike Starr, Deputy Chief Accountant, US Securities and Exchange Commission
• Paul Druckman, CEO, Integated Reporting
IFRS and XBRL speakers
• Stephen Cooper, Member, IASB
• Philippe Danjou, Member, IASB
• Paul Pacter, Member, IASB
• Patricia McConnell, Member, IASB
• Darrel Scott, Member, IASB
Plus many more! Click here for all the latest updates
What's on the agenda?
Gain insight into:
• XBRL Activities on the IASB Agenda
• Outlook on Electronic Reporting
• XBRL: A Cost or a Benefit?
• A New Regulatory Framework
• Another infrastructure?
This year's convention features a practical session on XBRL issues, Special Solutions and Case Studies: What's the right Solution?
Exhibiting at the Convention
The exhibition area at the IFRS Taxonomy Annual Convention 2012 will feature a range of XBRL providers that offer commercial solutions for XBRL.
For further information about exhibiting at the convention, please contact Russell Tumath, XBRL Conference, Informa plc :
Tel: +44 (0)20 3377 3278 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to register your place at the IFRS Taxonomy Annual Convention 2012 by 24 February to save £400!
Click here for more information on the conference or to register
Tel: +44 (0)20 7017 5509
Fax: +44 (0)20 7017 7824
We look forward to seeing you there!