We are pleased to let you know that the 2017 IFRS®Standards (Red Book) is now available to buy. This is the only official printed edition of the consolidated text of the International Accounting Standards Board's authoritative pronouncements as issued at 1 January 2017.
What's new in this edition?
- Clarifications to IFRS 15 Revenue from Contracts with Customers;
- Applying IFRS 9 Financial Instruments with IFRS 4 Insurance Contracts;
- Annual Improvements to IFRS Standards 2014–2016 Cycle (which contains amendments to IFRS 1, IFRS 7, IFRS 10, IFRS 12, IAS 19, IAS 28);
- Amendments to IFRS 2, IAS 7, IAS 12 and IAS 40; and
- IFRIC® Interpretation 22 Foreign Currency Transactions and Advance Consideration.
Be the first to order a printed copy and find out more information on its content on our IFRS Shop. The 2017 IFRS Standards (Red Book) is also available as a PDF download or as a Bundled product including the download and the printed copy.
eIFRS Comprehensive Subscribers and eIFRS Professional subscribers are able to access the book electronically on eIFRS.