The IFRS Foundation is pleased to announce the release of the following publications:
- an Albanian translation of the 2016 unaccompanied IFRS® Standards (Red Book). The files correspond to the text used for the adoption of IFRS Standards into law and do not include the accompanying material. The translation is available from eIFRS.
- a Bosnian translation of the following new and revised IFRS Standards issued by the International Accounting Standards Board in English in 2016.
- Classification and Measurement of Share-based Payment Transactions (Amendments to IFRS 2)
- Disclosure Initiative (Amendments to IAS 7);
- Recognition of Deferred Tax Assets for Unrealised Losses (Amendments to IAS 12)
- Effective Date of Amendments to IFRS 10 and IAS 28.
The files correspond to the text used for the adoption of IFRS Standards into law, and do not include the accompanying material such as the Basis for Conclusions and the Illustrative Examples. eIFRS Comprehensive or eIFRS Professional subscribers can access the Bosnian translations from eIFRS (you will be required to provide your login details). eIFRS is updated throughout the year with Bosnian translations as they become available.