The IFRS Foundation is pleased to announce the release of the following publications:
- Hebrew translations of the following new and revised unaccompanied Standards:
- Effective Date of Amendments to IFRS 10 and IAS 28, issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (the Board) in English in December 2015.
- Effective Date of IFRS 15 Revenue from Contracts with Customers, issued by the Board in English in September 2015.
- Disclosure Initiative (Amendments to IAS 7), issued by the Board in English in January 2016
- IFRS 16 Leases, issued by the Board in English in January 2016.
- Hebrew translations of the 2016 unaccompanied Standards (Red Book). The files correspond to the text used for the adoption of IFRS Standards into law and do not include the accompanying material. The publication is available from eIFRS. It is also shortly going to be available in print and will be announced with an alert.
Spanish translation of Applying IFRS 9 Financial Instruments with IFRS 4 Insurance Contracts (Amendments to IFRS 4), issued by the Board in English in September 2016.
eIFRS Comprehensive and eIFRS Professional subscribers can access both publications via eIFRS by using their personal login details. If you wish to purchase an eIFRS Comprehensive or eIFRS Professional subscription please visit the IFRS Shop.
Subscribers should also note that eIFRS is updated throughout the year to include translations of new and revised IFRS Standards as they become available. To obtain more information about the translations we have available, please visit the Translations Status page. If you are interested in purchasing any of our translated publications, please visit our IFRS Shop.