The IFRS Foundation is pleased to announce the publication of the following translations:
- Japanese translations of the following Exposure Drafts, which are accessible via the 'Comment on a proposal' webpage.
- Recoverable Amount Disclosures for Non-Financial Assets (Proposed Amendments to IAS 36), issued in English by the IASB in January 2013. Comments to be received by 19 March 2013.
- Novation of Derivatives and Continuation of Hedge Accounting (Proposed amendments to IAS 39 and IFRS 9), issued in English by the IASB in February 2013. Comments to be received by 2 April 2013.
- Sale or Contribution of Assets between an Investor and its Associate or Joint Venture (Proposed amendments to IFRS 10 and IAS 28), issued in English by the IASB in December 2012. Comments to be received by 23 April 2013.
- Acquisition of an Interest in a Joint Operation (Proposed amendment to IFRS 11), issued in English by the IASB in December 2012. Comments to be received by 23 April 2013.
- Japanese translations of:
- Illustrative examples to accompany IFRS 13 Fair Value Measurement (Unquoted equity instruments within the scope of IFRS 9 Financial Instruments), issued by the IASB in December 2012. This can be accessed via the 'Educational material on fair value measurement' webpage.
- Feedback Statement: Agenda Consultation 2011, issued by the IASB in December 2012. This can be accessed via the 'IASB agenda consultation ' webpage.
- Russian translation of the requirements of Investment Entities (Amendments to IFRS 10, IFRS 12 and IAS 27), issued by the IASB in October 2012.
- Turkmen translation of the requirements of IASs 7, 16 and 20.
eIFRS Professional and Comprehensive subscribers can access the above translations from eIFRS (you will be required to provide your login details).
IFRS Content Services