The IFRS Foundation is pleased to announce the publication of the following translations:
- The Kazakh translation of the requirements of IFRS for SMEs (freely accessible here); and
- The Hebrew translations of three standards:
- Offsetting Financial Assets and Financial Liabilities (Amendments to IAS 32) issued by the IASB in December 2011;
- IFRIC Interpretation 20: Stripping Costs in the Production Phase of a Surface Mine issued by the IASB in October 2011; and
- Presentation of Items of Other Comprehensive Income (Amendments to IAS 1) issued by the IASB in June 2011.
eIFRS/Comprehensive subscribers can access all the above translations from eIFRS (you will be required to provide your login details).