The IFRS Foundation is pleased to announce the publication of the following translations:
- The Kazakh translation of the requirements of IFRS for SMEs (freely accessible here); and
- The Hebrew translations of three standards:
- Offsetting Financial Assets and Financial Liabilities (Amendments to IAS 32) issued by the IASB in December 2011;
- IFRIC Interpretation 20: Stripping Costs in the Production Phase of a Surface Mine issued by the IASB in October 2011; and
- Presentation of Items of Other Comprehensive Income (Amendments to IAS 1) issued by the IASB in June 2011.
eIFRSProfessional and Comprehensive subscribers can access all the above translations from eIFRS (you will be required to provide your login details).