Investor Update aims to make it easy for investors to keep up to speed on changes in the world of International Financial Reporting Standards and how those changes may affect an investor's day job.
Each issue profiles the impact that recently introduced Standards may have on your analysis of performance. We will highlight changes that are in the pipeline and signal how they might alter the way in which you look at companies. And we flag when and how you can best share your thoughts on the direction we are taking.
Access the Investor Update.
This issue profiles:
- current projects that need input from the investment community;
- our work on areas of disclosures that investors have told us they would like improved;
- why you should talk to companies today about the upcoming changes to revenue recognition;
- Pat McConnell—a retiring Board member—who shares with us her reflections on her time with the IASB; and
- our current events calendar, including our live webcast with the FASB and the CFA Institute on the newly released revenue recognition rules and what they mean for investors. The webcast will take place on 27 June 2014—click here to register.
For additional information contact Barbara Davidson, Principal, Investor Liaison or visit our Investor Resources webpage.