We are pleased to announce that the 2014 International Financial Reporting Standards (Red Book) is now available to purchase. You can also purchase a PDF download or a bundled product, which will include a printed copy of the 2014 IFRS (Red Book) with the PDF download.
The 2014 IFRS (Red Book) includes Standards that have an effective date after 1 January 2014. This edition is presented in two volumes, Parts A and B, and includes the following changes made since
1 January 2013:
· IFRS 9 Financial Instruments (Hedge Accounting and amendments to IFRS 9, IFRS 7 and IAS 39);
· Amendments to IAS 19, IAS 36, and IAS 39;
· two sets of Annual Improvements to IFRSs;
· one new Interpretation—IFRIC 21 Levies; and
· IFRS Foundation Constitution and Due Process Handbook.
The 2014 IFRS (Red Book) and PDF download (product ID: 1792) is available to purchase as a bundled product, sold together, for £104 (Total RRP: £136). The downloadable PDF of the 2014 IFRS (Red Book) (product ID 1791) is available to purchase for £68 for each individual user. No further discounts will apply to this product.
You can find further information and place your order at our Web Shop.