We are pleased to announce the completion of a number of upgrades to the online viewing interface for public meetings available through the IFRS website. The improvements have been made in response to comments from users and incorporate:
- A larger, user configurable media window
- Improved video resolution and audio quality
- Support for iPad, smart phones and other mobile devices
The updated IFRS viewing interface will provide users with greater control over what they view and equips the IFRS Foundation with a number of tools to improve the user experience.
Testing of the new interface commenced prior to IASB board meetings in May. The changes were initially introduced at the end of May and became fully operational during the June 2012 joint meeting with the FASB.
The interface will be subject to a number of further improvements in due course, including the ability to enable users to share links to the public meetings via social media sites such as Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Mark Byatt, Director of Corporate Communications and External Affairs, IFRS Foundation
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7246 6472
- Chris Welsh, Communications Manager, IFRS Foundation
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7246 6410