The next ASAF meeting will be held on Thursday 7 April and Friday 8 April 2016.
This is a public meeting and will take place at the IASB office in London. The agenda and papers are available from the ASAF April 2016 meeting page. The meeting will be webcast live and an audio recording will be made available on the same page shortly after the meeting finishes.
Agenda items for this meeting:
- Agenda Consultation
- Conceptual Framework
- Rate-regulated Activities
- Accounting for Inflation—GLASS
- Business Combinations Under Common Control
- Amendment to IFRS 4: Applying IFRS 9 Financial Instruments with IFRS 4 Insurance Contracts
- Research project on IFRS 2 Share-based Payment
- Project Updates and Agenda Planning