The European Financial Reporting Advisory Group (EFRAG), the European Federation of Financial Analysts Societies (EFFAS), and the Associazione Italiana degli Analisti e Consulenti Finanziari (AIAF), in co-operation with the IASB, are pleased to publish a Summary Report of their investor outreach event held on 22 October 2015 in Milan.
In this event participants discussed the use of profit or loss and the role of other comprehensive income.
The speakers and the panel comprised:
- Angelo Casò, OIC Executive Board President and EFRAG Board Member
- Luca D'Onofrio, Member of the AIAF Board in charge of International Accounting Standards
- Dario Colombo, AIAF Financial Analyst
- Pietro Gasparri, AIAF Board Member
- Javier de Frutos, EFFAS FAC Chairman
- Stefano Zambon, Professor of International Accounting with University of Ferrara and AIAF Financial Analyst
- Andrea Toselli, EFRAG TEG member and PWC Partner
- Anne McGeachin, IASB Technical Principal
- Fred Nieto, IASB Investor Education Manager
- Saskia Slomp, EFRAG Director
View the Summary Report of the EFRAG, EFFAS, AIAF and IASB Joint Investor Outreach Event on profit or loss and the role of other comprehensive income.
For more information on the IASB’s investor activities, visit the Investor Centre.