IFRS Foundation Conference
20 May 2016, Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London
The International Accounting Standards Board (the Board) issued IFRS 16 Leases on 13 January 2016; and it becomes effective on 1 January 2019.
With that in mind, we are pleased to announce this one-day event to support people who need to understand IFRS 16's requirements and practical implementation issues.
Join us in London on 20 May 2016 to hear from a range of speakers, including the Chairman of the Board, IASB members, and the IASB technical staff involved in writing the new Standard, as well as leasing systems providers and industry experts.
- What does the new Standard say?
- Issues you need to be aware of
Implementation of IFRS 16:
- What should you be doing now?
- Systems requirements
- Making the right transition decisions
Business impact of IFRS 16:
- Ratings and valuations
- Establishing a roadmap for change
- Hans Hoogervorst, Chairman, IASB
- Patrina Buchanan, Associate Director, IASB
- Kathryn Donkersley, Technical Manager, IASB
- Gary Kabureck, Member, IASB
Other industry experts include:
- Sam Holland, Senior Director - Accounting Officer, EMEA Corporate Ratings,
Standard & Poor's
- David Maxwell, Director, Classic Technology Limited
- Brian O'Donovan, Partner, KPMG
- Gerold Wellenhofer, Project Expert, Products & Innovation ERP Financials, SAP
View the latest agenda and speaker line-up now for more information about the conference sessions.
Ways to register: